One of the best ways for members to network and grow professionally is to serve on a committee. Each of us can make a difference, and working together we ensure that our profession is strong, relevant, and full of opportunities. AMI is a volunteer-driven association. Your service helps shape and implement our strategic plan.
AMI welcomes you to volunteer with us. The AMI’s volunteer leadership opportunities are listed below. Applications are generally accepted every spring and fall. Once you select an opportunity and submit your interest form, it will be reviewed by volunteer leadership and you will be notified of the outcome within a few weeks.
Volunteering with AMI provides many benefits, including:
- Contributing to the overall mission of AMI
- Meeting and engaging with other professionals within the field
- Gaining valuable experience to help advance your career
- Preparing yourself for potential board service through committee leadership
- Receive points toward future Fellow recognition for generous volunteer service
You may volunteer for any committee on the interest form, however, the committees listed below are actively recruiting volunteers.